Microsoft Office setup versions are compatible with Windows OS, Mac, Android, and Android devices. With its easy accessibility, users get the freedom to work from whichever device they want. Besides, it just needs a stable internet connection to get these benefits.
Why do you need Office setup?
- It gives you the platform to work online
- You can now celebrate in real-time
- Availability of co-authoring feature
- Smart media editing tools
- Auto-save feature
- Secured office.com/setup cloud storage
- One-time subscription
- Free video call and chat via Skype
- Virtual classroom with Microsoft Whiteboard and much more
To avail such and more benefits, create you Office.com/setup now.
How do I sign up for www.office.com/setup account?
- Go to Office.com/setup
- Click ‘Create a new account’
- Enter your email address in the field (use an ID of existing Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, or such account)
- Create a password
- Enter your First and Last name
- You will receive an email verification link on the ID you used
- Open a new tab and log in to your account
- Open the mail with ‘Verify your email address’ subject
- Find – To verify your email address use this security code: 0000
- Enter the code in the field of the previous tab > Fill the captcha
- Enter your phone number
- Click Send a code
- Enter the code to verify your phone number
After completing the steps, you can access your Microsoft Office account on Office.com/setup. This account will work a certain time. After exceeding the period, you will need to buy an Office setup product key to activate the software.
How do I activate my Office Setup?
- Log in to office.com/setup account
- If you see an option to enter the key, then go to the Microsoft Office page
- Click Office> Product
- Select a package and click to proceed
- Click Buy Now
- Select the number of devices, if asked
- Click Checkout
- Enter the billing details
- You will receive an Office setup product key on the registered email address
- Open another tab and note the key
Where do I locate my Office product key? – Office.com/setup?
- Go to Office.com/setup
- Click Sign in
- Enter your email ID and click Next
- Paste the product key in the field
- Enter your password
How do I download & install Office setup on my PC?
- Go to your office.com/setup profile
- Click Download Office setup/ Get Office
- Open the downloaded packed and run the installation process
- Follow the on-screen steps to start working on the Office productivity suite
How do I download & install Office setup on my Android phone?
- Launch Google play store
- Type a Microsoft Office app in the search field, such as Microsoft Office Word
- Tap and open the option from the results
- Tap install/ Get Office Word
- After the installation, open the app
- Allow permissions to get the access
- Enter the login details associated with Office.com/setup and you are ready to work on Office Word
Similarly, you can install other Microsoft Office apps on your android phone. However, you can encounter some errors during the process.
Common errors of Microsoft Office
- Office.com/setup account creation failure
- Error message – office 2016 won’t install windows 10; office 2016 not installing
- Error- we can’t install the 64-bit version of office
- Device not compatible
- Microsoft office product key not working
- Microsoft office product activation failure
- Unlicensed product
Some fatal errors can also occur. In such cases, first, check your Office.com/setup subscription details. On the other hand, renew the software if it is going to expire or is already expired.
How do I renew my Microsoft Office product at Office.com/setup?
- Go to your Microsoft Office profile
- Click Office My Account
- Under the Billing & Payment option, click Renew with an Office product key
- Follow the further steps to renew your subscription
- Get the activation key from your email account
- Use your Office setup product key and activate the subscription
The software is now active and licensed. However, if you come across any error, go to the support section of www.office.com/setup to get help. Alternatively, you can connect with an expert Office support team to get assistance.